Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUNday May 8th 2022

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: SUNday May 8th 2022

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sun May 08, 2022 7:57 am

Good Cloudy Morning............

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all. I'll be waiting to Skyping with my girls & waiting for something. I think it's flowers.
Enjoy your day.

Love & Prayers.................Kathy

velvet

Post by velvet » Sun May 08, 2022 9:49 am

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!!!

Diane

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Sun May 08, 2022 10:26 am

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Had a great dinner last night. My oldest son took the whole family to P. F. Chang's last night for dinner. It was so good. I couldn't eat all of mine so brought it home so won't have to cook today. Rob and Sadie left this morning and just got back to Elkhart. Probably everyone will be napping today. My other son Doug is fixing my kitchen floor next Saturday so I can move my refrigerator back in place for his Mother's Day gift to me. These are the types of gifts I like better than getting clothes, jewelry or something to sit around the house. I guess my DH and I raised wonderful sons!

I hope all of you had a wonderful day also. It is warming up here and I actually got out a pair of shorts to wear today.

Sherry

Return to “Sew ins”