Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

URGENT! Rod needs prayers NOW......

Daily discussions.
Ittybittygma

URGENT! Rod needs prayers NOW......

Post by Ittybittygma » Thu May 05, 2022 5:40 pm

HI, I have been at the ER all day with Rod. Our son drove us. Rod is bleeding still from the colonoscopy. He had such severe stoamch pains this am, called VA dr and nurse was afraid might be appendicitis along with the other stuff since pain worst on right side. We were there all day with various drs etc coming and going in ER. Finally decided to move him to a room and keep him over night for observation.

They told us to go home, I am exhausted. Got to ER around 9 and glad son drove home at about 2:30. Got right in since they knew we were coming. BJ (son) and I hadn't eaten so stopped on way home and grabbed Wendy's . Rod called when we got home. They did an MRI after we left.

He has been calling back about every 15 min. They are putting him thru another prep for another colonoscopy. He is not happy and in a lot of pain. Last call, suddenly lots of blood in stool. May have to do surgery or something to stop bleeding. Maybe can cauterize the area where coming from. I will post when I can.

Please keep him in your prayers. No idea what all this is about but doesn't sound good. Possible bleeding ulcer or coming from one polyp that they couldnt get out, think it might be bleeding too. He had 12 removed and that alone could be bleeding too. I am exhausted and need a nap or something.

Gotta scoot. God bless all of you dear friends, prayers for your needs today too. Hugs across the miles, Shirley Mae & Rod and the kittycats. Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts earlier too.

velvet

Re: URGENT! Rod needs prayers NOW......

Post by velvet » Fri May 06, 2022 3:59 am

Prayers for you and Ron as I type. You will not be alone, you have an army of friends beside you!!!
Diane

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Fri May 06, 2022 5:02 am

Shirley Mae, sending prayers that the Dr's find and stop the bleeding. Also sending prayers for you and family. May God's Angels surround Rod, you and your family.
Lyn

Becca

Post by Becca » Fri May 06, 2022 5:20 am

Shirley Mae Prayers for you Rod & your family Sickness affects everyone not just patient Sure hope they can find the cause
Praying Becca

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri May 06, 2022 5:54 am

ShirleyMae, prayers said for you and for the medical staff. Glad you have your son to help you. Chriss
Exodus 33:14

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue May 10, 2022 4:28 am

Shirley Mae any update on Rod I hope all is well prayers πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ™
🐐izzy

Return to β€œSew ins”