Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday May 1st

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Sunday May 1st

Post by WeSignificant » Sun May 01, 2022 9:55 am

Short break for me while I rest the old back before doing up the breakfast dishes. Dad is up and eating, a bit better blood sugar reading today, his bed is made, carpet vacuumed, blinds are open and Jello is made. Will let it cool a bit before putting it in the fridge.

Weather says it's 57*, and feels like 54*. It sure feels a lot warmer to me. I have the doors open. The house feels hot and stuffy.

Got the center part of my Pacific Grove quilt completed. Just need to add the borders. Long armer said if I can get it to her by this coming Sat, she can have it to me in time to take to Vegas and I can put the binding on there. She will fit it for me cuz I took the class. She is having some Vertigo issues so only getting one quilt a day done at this point.

Speaking of Vegas, I am now leaving on the 20th as DBIL has tickets to the big fight! Just my cup of tea. I told him I will keep my eyes closed the whole time! Maybe I can get a new T-shirt out of the deal, LOL.

Congratulations to Lyn on her April lotto win. Can't wait to see what she makes. Looking forward to May lotto. Now what to do for June? UMH any suggestions?

Well not much else to talk about. Dryer going and washer load just started. Now I need to get to the kitchen as I will have to start Dad's lunch in next 90 min. I will do something with his left over steak.

Have a great day everyone!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”