Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday April 29

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Friday April 29

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:22 am

TGIF, it's going to be a gorgeous weather day. Already have the back door open and sun shining through. 54 now but supposed to get to about 77.

Free Sew yesterday I got my second BOM block done and several setting blocks. Unfortunately, a few of the setting blocks switched their colors around so I will have a date with Jack today and get them fixed. Dad has an eye appt for his Retina check this after noon so maybe after I get home.

I agree Vel, dusting and sweeping really is a lot of work. I vote for more strips.

Becca woah, slow down friend. You are making me tired! Glad you will get to spend some time with DD.

Judi I need a new set of dishes too. Most of my plates have broken. It is a set my DMIL bought me that I never liked so have held onto them. If I have more than one guest, I no longer have enough plates! Just don't know what I want.

Jana there are unfortunately lingering effects from Covid. My DD seems to have none but my DS still has symptoms periodically. It's been over a year now I think since he had it.

Flo I really hope you get things straightened out at the school. Sad that they left her that situation.

Cindy UHM, no housekeeper. That could be a problem. Dad's caregiver does enough that I can get through the weekends. I still have clutter (mostly cuz the house is too small and DH thinks he needs to keep everything). She vacuums, mops, cleans the bathroom everyday. Plus she changes Dad's bed twice a week and does all his laundry so not a lot left for me.

Lyn sounds like things are coming together. Good luck with those slides, maybe something is just stuck in there.

Mary my DBIL is doing okay, his COPD has progressed quite a bit but the cancer has shrunk. They are planning another round of radiation in the future but not sure when. He gets SOB really easy. Even talking on the phone. We text a lot now. He could no longer site see as he gets too SOB.

Sharona allergies are in full bloom here. Sneezing a lot and itchy eyes. Using my recue inhaler but it's manageable.

Maryq I wonder if our Joanne's has the same sale. I could use one or two of those. How nice of you to go help this women. I bet she is thrilled.

Well, I haven't watered yet so really should do that before it gets too warm. Have a great day!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”