Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

THANKSGIVING DAY Thursday November 25

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: THANKSGIVING DAY Thursday November 25

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:27 am

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Eat all the turkey you can then a piece of pie or two!!!

Love & Prayers.............Kathy

velvet

Post by velvet » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:52 am

FLO--HAPPY BIRTHDAY WITH MANY HEALTHY AND HAPPY YEARS TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:27 am

Happy Thanksgiving morning!

What a blessed day we have, so much, so many things, blessings, to be thankful for! I keep a journal, every night, writing every night, the ways each day I see God's hand in my day. That hand is there every day in my life! Some days more than others, especially right now. Even in the tough trials of life. I am so grateful! All y'all are blessings in my life and I thank you for all you do and teach me!

Stories of the escapades of the freeway by Aaron, will be few and far between. He will be doing a similar job, not out with the crazies on the freeway, just with the local hometown crazies here in Herriman. The town needed a person with Aaron's skill set and offered the position to him. Aaron has much more than the town was hoping for and Aaron can grow this new position. One thing that happens in town is a child goes missing often. Aaron worked SAR, search and rescue as a deputy in California, so that is a additional skill he brings. Aaron says the move is bittersweet, as he will miss the adrenaline rush of running code on the freeway, but I am glad he won't be in such a large harms way. He will still get to run code, we have a large expressway that people are always running stoplights and causing major crashes. So he will be right here in town now.

Dinner will be at Sarah's tonight. We eat later in the day. My nieces won't be there tonight, Sandee isn't feeling well, so they are staying home. We are fixing big plates of food for them and will take them across the street.

Sarah is coming down in a few minutes to clean my kitchen, to make sure there is no gluten contamination, as Sandee is very gluten intolerant. All the gluten containing dishes are being made at Sarah's kitchen. Then we will cook one of the turkeys here.

Still plugging away on CR quilt. Football will be on shortly,

Hugs,
Jana

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:37 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, getting the cooking going so will check back later
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:31 am

Happy Thanksgiving my friends. I begin everyday here and you make me smile.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lori 8-)

womster

Post by womster » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:19 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Return to “Sew ins”