Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday November 14,2021

Daily discussions.
mepeace2

Re: Sunday November 14,2021

Post by mepeace2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:31 am

good afternoon everyone
I finally got some one to give me my computer. I have been off my feet since last Tuesday. I go to another Dr. tomorrow. My leg is a little bit better but still very bruised. Unfortunately I have a very sore spot in back of calf. Hopefully i will not need surgery.
For some good news my ss box is ready to go. Lordie this has been one of those years.
I did get a new tree. but cannot decorate due to my leg.
Well thats all my news for now.
You all have a great day
Katy

womster

Re: Sunday November 14,2021

Post by womster » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:25 pm

Good evening!

I’ve been reorganizing my kitchen and am nearly done. Getting rid of as much on the countertops as I can. But, I can’t be pulling out the Kitchen Aid mixer or the espresso machine (they weigh a ton), so they stay out. As does DHs coffee pot.

Maryz - my sisters Christmas quilt is from our block exchange back in 2017, I think. I’ll tell my sis about the weather.

Chriss - the squash casserole has 4oz of cubed herbed stuffing, a can of healthy cream of chicken pup, 2 lbs of squash and onion. It is quite tasty!!

Katy - so sorry 5ohear about your leg.

Better get dinner going - have a great evening! Xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”