Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday November 10th, 2021

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Wednesday November 10th, 2021

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:56 am

Mary Q don't forget your sunglasses for the ride home.

womster

Re: Wednesday November 10th, 2021

Post by womster » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:11 am

Good morning!

Teresa - your upcoming trip sounds like a lot of fun.

Suzette - happy hair coloring day. I still get mine colored. DH said I could stop once his hair was completely gray. He's 74 and only about 20 percent gray. You will feel like a million bucks after your appointment!

Vel - hope you have enough coffee to get everything on your list done.

Izzy - glad your turkey had a good life.

Judi - a hockey-filled weekend for y'all - sounds fun.

Maryz - the new BP med is getting better - thanks. I bet your house looks so festive for the season. Smart to make it look like y'all are there. How scary about that bridge! I wonder why they don't put a sign up where it makes sense. I'm using Granite Gold to seal the countertops. I got it at Home Depot. Amazon also has it at the same price.

Kathy - holy cow I can't believe you wrested with two mattresses! That's impressive. I'm so sorry you're still not sleeping well.

Jana - enjoy your time out.

Maryq - I use waterproof mascara for those eye drop days. Otherwise, I look like I have no eyelashes at all. My dad was also completely gray at 35ish. I'm SO excited about your new townhome! And how perfect that it's in the same area.

Lois - what kind of shampoo did you get? I chopped all my hair off because it was thinning, but what's really weird is that the side affected by my strokes is very different from the other side. I'm going to check out that template you mentioned at MSQC.

I just finished putting down a felt thingy on one of the legs of the dining room table. It had come off and the floor got scratched pretty badly in that area. I had to scoot from the dining room and kitchen to get to a set of stairs so I could stand back up! My new knees do not handle kneeling at all. The funniest part was I got to see how many dust bunnies had congregated underneath some of the cabinets. Today I press on with sewing down the binding and finally starting my SS gift. I had ordered the wrong length of fabric and had to wait for the replacement. Have a glorious day! xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”