Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Thursday, October 21, 2021

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:33 am

Good Sunny Morning...........

Well I have some very good news. After 6+ months in rehab Kimberly is coming home. She went there for leg pain & weight loss. She's lost 110lbs. I'm so happy she's coming home she was getting so unhappy there & she misses her cats. She needs some services but had so much trouble finding some. Her rehab is in Queens & she's lives on the east end of Long Island. It seems there are not enough people to work. She is going to have to pay for her services. This is a true answerer to prayers.

Today is Knitting day. Looking forward to going. This is the only thing I'm doing out today my knees are killing me after yesterday. I'll make some meatball & sauce for dinner.

I know the prices of everything are going up. Gas went up 3 times last week. I saw that Boars Head bacon was $17 per pound I did find some Oscar Myer on sale for $4 but rang up at $2.50.

Love & Prayers.......Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”