Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday oct 13

Daily discussions.
billizzy

Wednesday oct 13

Post by billizzy » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:36 am

Good morning everyone I’m up headed into the sewing room to finish basting down my quilt on the long arm so I can get started on it I loaded the snowman quilt yesterday

Took the kids some chicken noodle soup and some groceries yesterday and put on their porch they seem to be doing better my son has just a mild case my daughter-in-law really got a hit with hers but she’s doing good 😊
Nothing else new here so hope everyone has fun stitching and is having some pretty weather we were 82 yesterday today’s supposed to be 75 so hopefully we get a couple more 70s before the cool weather moves in

Prayers for healing for all those in need

Hugs 🤗 prayers 🙏 happy stitches 🧵
🐐izzy

WeeOne

Re: Wednesday oct 13

Post by WeeOne » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:37 am

Izzy, Have a wonderful day and enjoy the warm temps. It's 49 here and a skiff of snow on the ground. Sorry DDIL is having such a bad time, especially since she got the vaccine. Prayers that all are healthy soon.

I got the credit card reconciled and paid. Need to work on bank account. DH wasn't posting things in Quicken, so time for me to fix. I'm realizing, now, that DH was having problems before the stroke.

A quilt friend is encouraging me to take my HQS16 to Texas. It's a temptation, since I'm not here long enough to use it.

Hug some fabric.
Lyn

fabricgirl

Re: Wednesday oct 13

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:59 am

Lynn you should take it with you so it can be use.

My 2 cents.
Lois

Return to “Sew ins”