Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday October 4th

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Monday October 4th

Post by fabricgirl » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:52 am

Chriss it's a free pattern I got on line it's from Quilters candy it's called Gingham quilt.

Lois

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:02 am

Good morning!

Kathy - over in Chit Chat is Recipes - Snickerdoodle Muffins is on pg 26. Your Cranberry Muffins is on pg 17.

That recipe section is chocked full of yummy things to cook. We haven't used it too much around here lately. Scroll through for great ideas and recipes. I cut and paste to my computer to print out ones I want. Like Kathy's Muffins recipes, they are a staple in this house..

Feeling better,, except now I have no voice. This happens when I get sick. Normally not a problem, but Sunday I teach Relief Society. I am only supposed to teach one Sunday a month, but have filled in for the other teacher. My lesson is on Faith to move the mountains in our life. Better start exercising what I am teaching!

Still taking it easy,
Hugs,
Jana

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:24 am

Beautiful fall day in Estes Park.
Yesterday we met DD1 and Gkids half way, in Boulder, for an early dinner. Almost SIL and his son were busy. We had a good time and wow have those 2 Gkids grown. DGS is 14 and 5' 10". DGD is a beautiful young lady who looks a lot like her Mom.

Chriss, I will try and post some pics on Facebook. As for my HQS16. Not sure if Handy Quilter is still making this model, so here's a picture of it set up in my sewing room, with a suspension system over it. I got it all set up last fall, then it was time to leave for Texas.

Had mail forwarded, so need to pick it up and grocery shop. Then make a list of what needs doing most around here, inside and out.

Have a Blest Day!
Lyn

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:26 am

Good Morning Girls

Just a quick hello this morning.... I did go back and try to catch up from the weekend.... Seems hard to get in here on the weekend when there is so much activity in my house...

For sure throughout my day I'll be thinking of you all, but especially Velda and Izzy with covid. My DGD Corinne has tested positive but seems to be feeling ok... only can't taste anything. My DGD Evie brought home a good old fashioned head cold from school, so we are now all sharing that. Kris has a cough, I have a nasty sore throat, Bren has the sniffles (was feeling good enough to go back to school) and I think Shawn is okay so far... just a matter of time until he gets it I suppose.

Tom and Viv were here for the weekend and while Kris and Viv went shopping, the boys rearranged my garage so I have all my fabric totes lined up so I can get at them now. And I can get my car in the garage. We still need to move a couple little things out of the way as I am going to go pick up a small deep freezer this week! Great for keeping extra stuff on hand.... like frozen pizza right?

Guess that laundry isn't going to carry itself down the steps... so I better get in gear.. Need to find my largest coffee mug to take down with me... or maybe I'll just take a carafe full!

I'll be back tomorrow and will be able to chat and catch up with y'all then!

Wishing you all A Marvelous Monday!

womster

Post by womster » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:07 am

Good morning!

I'm just a drive-by as well - need to get going with DH into the city. Hope to have a proper visit tomorrow.

Katie - what a relief you were there for your dex. Bonus points to you!

xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”