Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday September 15, 2021

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Wednesday September 15, 2021

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:11 am

Please use Judi post.

mepeace2

Re: Wednesday September 15, 2021

Post by mepeace2 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:30 am

Good morning Lois

I would think since the names are out and the deadline was this Friday, it should be soon. But some people have not entered there hints.
I feel like taking a break also. But I have taken on too much again LOl I finally decided too work on something for my Elf. The mystery quilt I am working on can wait a while, I still need to find a accent color or small print.
The windows will have to wait Boo needs to go to vet. The crap he has on his stomach has got to his mouth.
My plan for the day was to make a Shepards pie and some apple dumplings. And to plant a couple of bushes. O well best laid plans. LOL
I did buy some fabric last night at guild. There was three tables of fabric. But most of it was smaller pieces.
Well I need another cup of coffee
You all have a great sewing day
Katy

velvet

Re: Wednesday September 15, 2021

Post by velvet » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:32 am

Good morning to all. Beautiful sunny day here and hope it continues for a few days.
My DS and DDIL should be landed at 5:30 today. (Just in time for dinner-chance or on purpose?)
They will do the final walk thru in the morning and closing at 2 in the afternoon. YAHOO!!!
They'll be here until Sunday. Joe will return with a friend and a truck on Columbus day weekend unload into their garage stay for a few days. Frans last work day is 10/31 for retirement (Sunday) They will be driving down on the 30th in their car. I'll breathe better when the closing is over with.

Hoping to finish the qov top before they come, then I can straighten up the sewing room. (everything into a closet-door shut done.)

I hope everyone has a great couple of days. I'll try to check in.
Diane

Return to “Sew ins”