Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday September 14,2021

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Tuesday September 14,2021

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:42 am

Good Morning Everyone,
Today the weather will be in the high 80's we don't have any plans so I will straighten up get myself dressed and see what kind of trouble I can get into.
I got a card from someone who was going through Beth Streets quilting stuff came across 1 of my blocks from a swap we all did and asked me if I would like to share a memory well I don't remember her all that well so I'm not going to do anything about that.
By the way she is going to be making quilts for her children and grands such a nice way to pay tribute to her..

Well thats all the news here I hope you all have a great day.
Prayers go out to all.
Lois

grammiequilts

Re: Tuesday September 14,2021

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:50 am

Good morning Lois I rememebr Beth Street she was my santa one year and I still have the wonderful stuff she sent me...I was saddened to hear of her passing Its been I believe 2 years ago...She was a sweet lady I believe she lived in Utah or Ca.
Well i did spend the day clearing the camper of food and such and doing laundry, I noe need to start on my house and get caught up on my sewing....Didnt sleep well last night either,,,might have over done it. Seems I drank a lot of water yesterday and you know what that means,,,hope you al have a great day,,,I somehow got locked out of my PM here come to find out you need to delete old messages or you cant get any new ones...it tells you you are locked out,,,,,,,who knew? XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:02 am

Judi I have mine at 40 % but can't figure out how to delete them.

velvet

Post by velvet » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:11 am

Good sunny morning to all. Today working on a twisted rail top for women

GRRR!!!!! this is the 2nd time my post went POOFED. Who is the little elf doing this to me.
I'll try later again

Diane

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:23 am

Good morning 🌄
Lois and Everyone. Hope you all have a great day.
I will try to explain how easy it is to delete old messages in PM Inbox:

There is a check box at the right of each message in your in box.
Click on one or more of these boxes ( any you want to delete).
Then below you will see a "choice box" like this:

(mark/unmarked as important) with down arrow. If you click on this, a pop up window allows you to choose "delete" - then press Go and Be sure to verify. On next screen that comes up.
It's that simple. I delete my old messages, once all is cleared or read.

Hope this helps.

I will come back later.
HUGS, đź’• Vel

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:50 am

Good morning!

Have you ever tried marking the hem on a whrling tornado? It ain't easy! I was lucky enough to get two pins in the spots needed to shorten Lila's dress. She would stand still only so long, then needed to see what Grandma was doing. All came out well and her dress alterations are done. She's three.

I got my uglies done for the week. So I will sew in the Batt Cave.

Fall leaf turning is starting up high in the mountains. So pretty! We get two fall seasons, one up in the high mountain peaks, then a second down here in the valley.

Since I am a sports junkie, it was a very good day as well. My Giants, with the best record in baseball, cinched a spot in the post season! Earliest that the team ever claimed a playoff spot,, in Giants history.. The Raiders won too. Poor Michael, he's a sports widow come this time of year. So all my teams, the 49ers, Giants, and BYU won.

Stay safe,
Do something fun!
Hugs,
Jana

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 am

Good morning!
I don't remember Beth Streets. What was her username here, that might help?
DH had a treatment yesterday, but canceled Dr appt, results aren't back on one test. So rescheduled for next Wednesday. Hopefully the testing place will get it done.
Lyn

womster

Post by womster » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:32 am

Good morning!

Lois – yuck that’s hot. Why does that name sound familiar…? Hope you don’t get into too much trouble today.

Judi – wow I didn’t know that about getting locked out. Sorry you didn’t sleep well. Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday, and will continue to have one today.

Diane – too bad you can’t keep that elf at bay. Have fun working on the quilt top.

Jana – Lila sounds so cute. Glad your teams are doing well. I daren’t mention the Raiders in my house.

Lyn – sounds like hurry up and wait with the doctor’s office.

Getting ready to head to Costco – my new glasses are in – YAY!!! Then home to work on my Bible study and sew. I have uglies to do but I don’t want to so they can wait. My step-mom’s surgery went well and my dad made himself lunch in the kitchen so it was all good. Have a glorious day! xoxo Sharona

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:35 am

Beth Street lived in the Stockton area of California. She was not far from me. At 1 point she was pretty active on the forum . We both had each other for secret santa. We never did meet though. I do not remember hearing that she had passed away. Prayers are for her family if they are reading this.

Lyn I think Bethstreet was her forum name
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:44 am

Morning
Taking day off. Joe and I are going into Springfield to run errands.
Down to last 2 boxes of clothes & bedding to clean.
Flo

Return to “Sew ins”