Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday September 9,2021

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Thursday September 9,2021

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:55 am

Good morning all! Just got off the computer with Sirius Radio. Mine went out this morning. I contacted them and they told me how to reset it in my car and now I have it back. Not a major problem but I listen to Fox in my car when I drive. If that is the worse problem I have I will be happy.

Going to get some dusting done today and fold my clean laundry. Since no rain here the grass hasn't grown so won't need to mow until next week sometime. Other than that not much going on today. Getting lazy in my old age.

Hope everyone has a good day. Stay safe.

Sherry

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Thursday September 9,2021

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Good evening, it's been a wonderful day. Hot but wonderful.

On the way home from school the boys told me how hot it was today and named all the places that they had sweat. it was a funny walk home. I think it's funny when they both talk at the same time.

Finally finished my history of the old testament class. It really wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I will check out the new testament class and see how that goes.

My main goal will be to study my HICAP paperwork and make sure I understand what I am learning. Hopefully I won't be too confused.

Lois, I would love a cleaning day, it really needs to be a month. I'd like us to go through closets and drawers and such and de-junk. We have so much stuff that we haven't even touched in 20 or more years.

Lyn, waiting is frustrating, hope there is an end in site. How is Garry doing in all of this, hope he is improving.

Judi, sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Sounds like a great place to be

Velda, what a great scrap quilt. I just love it. great job.

Becca, happy house cleaning. I so wish I were a better house keeper. Bet that baked bread smells heavenly.

Jana, I think technical things take less time to install if you are our kids ages. when you are our age it's all Greek.

Maryz, a camping trip sounds wonderful. Hope it's a relaxing time for you. Quite a zoo at your house. Moose waits for me to get up and then promptly lays in my spot on the bed. Like you and yours, I love him but wonder what life would be like dog free. Yes, please pick me up on your way to Kathy's.

Maryq, how exciting. Love that Shawn and Kris are interested in your home. Can't wait to see what you all come up with. An attorney can handle the paperwork so you don't have to go through a relator and you can save quite a bit of money that way. That townhouse was gorgeous. I have edited my hints a zillion times, and I agree, I love the reuse recycle idea, you are a brilliant lady.

Katy, great idea, quilt retreat at Maryq's house. I think it would be worth the trip for sure. I tried on my new MUMU the other day and it is huge on me. I bought it at a garage sale and it had no tag so I will be donating it to a thrift store.

Sharona, glad you are feeling better, did the doctor change your meds?. I think cutting counts as sewing.

Sherry, glad your troubles are few.

Here the weather is so strange, probably because of all the fires. We are about 100* and cloudy. It looks like rain but it would dry before it hit the ground. I just want winter and I want a real spring and fall to come back.

Hope you girls are sleeping well. See you in the morning,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”