Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MONDAY, Sept 6th

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: MONDAY, Sept 6th

Post by womster » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:55 am

Good morning!

Maryz – ugh – that is early, even by your standards. I’m glad that you were able to avoid trouble whilst on your own. LOTR is one of my DS1’s favorite books and movies. I don’t plan on telling him about your fabulous quilt! Hope you were able to go back to sleep.

Lois – a belated happy anniversary to Dolores! 57 years is quite a milestone. I hope we can see a picture of your pumpkin garland. Are you making a lot of those for the craft fair?

Vel – yay for sewing! Enjoy.

Becca – wouldn’t it be grand if we could all join you for some porch-sitting. What a wonderful way to spend some time. It’s laundry day here as well.

Flo – wow eight weeks is a long time. Y’all are in my prayers.

Jana – have a great day.

Diane – it’s nice to have a change of scenery. It won’t be long until their house is ready and they are there. I’m so glad all those shots have helped Laura – even temporarily. Poor thing.

Izzy – that’s great you are able to hand-quilt. I think a blue/white swap would be cool.

Judi – you are having such a great vacation – yay! And getting a lot of hand sewing done. I also like watching ships go through locks – it is fascinating. I like your Labor Day recognition.

Maryq – welcome home! I’m glad you were able to score some fabric from all those totes. Hope the sunburn isn’t too painful.

My DGD who was sick for her birthday is feeling better, but now her two sisters are coming down with it. I am headed out to sew. Have a glorious day! xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”