Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday August 31, 2021

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Tuesday August 31, 2021

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:42 pm

Flo I'm so sorry for your Loss prayer is being said for you fur baby sweet.

Lois

womster

Re: Tuesday August 31, 2021

Post by womster » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:43 pm

I am more than fashionably late today. Had to hit Costco, and since the last three weeks were during normal business hours, we almost forgot how to do old people hours. I picked out the frames for a pair of sewing glasses and replacement sunglasses, but of course couldn't pull up my prescription thru the app. It's only available via the laptop. Oh well, she did all the measurements and stuff, and gave me her email so she'll put the order through on Friday, which is great because then I'll get $40 off!

Lois - I can't wait to see your new hair. Go for it!

Vel - I bet you both are tired of all the assembly.

Judi - sounds like the winds were really freshening yesterday. I hope you did go to an LQS.

Jana - that's good advice. Poor guy's family.

Maryz - the Chinese food was GREAT. However, there was a couple at the only other occupied table in the small restaurant, and she was breaking up with him. It was not going well. I did not find anything at HL, but I did at fabrics.com so I ordered it yesterday and it will be here next week. You will surely be using all your well-honed quilting abilities on the LOTR quilt. I know it will be a masterpiece.

Sherry - are you getting the rains from the hurricane? My son and family in Troy, OH are getting drenched. That's too cute about Sweetie helping you out with your Bible study.

Maryq - YAY! I shall head there next. Who knew you were such a poet?

Katy- sorry to hear about your rib. I have never washed a wall in my life. Well, except for when the can of tomato paste exploded all over the kitchen. What a disaster that was!

Flo - OH I am so sorry to hear the news about Sweet. That just breaks my heart. Prayers for you both during this very difficult time. Hugs to you.

The smoke today is horrible, visibable and smellable. Tomorrow afternoon we're supposed to get rain, which will hopefully scour the smoke out. Not much else new here! xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”