Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday July 23,2021

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Friday July 23,2021

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Not quite sure where the time has gone but it appears I haven't been here in a while, so this is me catching up.

Judi, I too am cutting up scraps of fabric. I am doing three sizes. 2 1/2 inch strips, 2 1/2 inch and 5 inch charms. I agree about pictures but don't have any new paper pictures. Mine are all in my computer.

Sharona, where did all the bees come from?

Jana, happy pioneer day. Love that Michael can trace his roots back to be included in the original pioneers. very cool.

Maryz, wish I had known you had so much free time today I might have come by. When I kill a wasp I smoosh it then pick it up with toilet paper and flush it. No way am I putting the little booger outside to have any chance at life.

Kathy, woo hoo, the cable guy! did he get the job done? You baked cranberry bread, you are back. I can't tell you how it made me smile to know you baked cranberry bread.

Maryq, I was in Target the other day. I saw those school supplies and immediately thought of you. I am sure the kids love school supply shopping with you. Do they get a new lunch box too? I always loved getting a new lunch box.

Becca, good to see you, hope you and those around you are well.

I'm still getting up and going to the gym in the mornings. I leave here by 5:30 to get there about 6am. I use most all the machines and have learned I have no upper body strength. Pushing up weighted bars from a sitting position isn't easy, but I will get there. I walk 2 miles on the treadmill and might try the stair climbers next week.

On the 29th I start my HICAP training and this weekend will fill out my application to be a member of the Committee on Aging. It helps senior citizens find resources available to them

This weekend I plan to play in my room undisturbed, but am willing to let you in if you want to show up.

Everyone have a super weekend
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”