Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday July 13, 2021

Daily discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: Tuesday July 13, 2021

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:00 pm

Oh boy Jana, I had you way off the map, didn't I?
Remember when Teresa K had the map going with our little pin or marker to say where we are? That was fun, but impossible to keep up as the forum grew larger, but maybe we need to get a map and mark it up on our own. It is neat to know where each of us are. I have a pretty fair idea, but wow, I was way off on Jana, sorry 'bout that. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
I got my Lotto blocks mailed out to Teresa.
Hope some more of you are still going to make a couple for Teresa's ' Christmas in July" Lotto πŸŽ„β›„ 😊
Katy: what's up with Lotto becoming Sew Along? I hope we aren't loosing our Lotto!
However another round of Sew Along might be fun. And making blocks together to donate to comfort quilt project might be interesting, but let's make the pattern very very simple, so beginners can have fun too.
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Good Afternoon..

Lets see If I can get right. I think I'm posting wrong. I can't find them. I need to double check from now on to be sure I did it right.

Love you all....

Oh yes, can some one please send me Becca's phone number & Cindy address.....thank you.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:02 pm

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that pics have been posted in the comfort quilts project if you'd like to take a look see to see what we've been sending out. I started posting pics on the pages instead of just page 1 so it's easier to keep the pics in order. This is an ongoing project and we couldn't do it without your help of donated blocks and tops and supplies (which we have plenty of), we only lack postage money donations at the moment.
Tina

Return to β€œSew ins”