Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

UPDATE New 7/14 More Good News from ShirleyMae

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Prayer Request....my family is falling apart!

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:09 pm

Dear Sherley Mae...I will say prayers for you & all your family, ((((((HUGS)))))))

Love, Kathy

Ittybittygma

Re: UPDATE ON ShirleyMaes family....my family is falling apart! UPDATE!

Post by Ittybittygma » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:33 pm

Hi I updated this but think it went to page 2 or something. It is out there somewhere. DD3 biopsies were benign. See rest of msg on whereever the msg part went. I changed it but guess adding to other one did something besides post at top of posts. If I sound confused and tired I am but so grateful for all the kind words, prayers, and caring.

Love you guys across the miles, stormy and hot here in Sun City,AZ. and kitty is trying to help me type. thanks again for all your prayers. Will post more when I find out more.

God bless to everyone, prayers for you all today too. ShirleyMae and the helpful kittycat, Daytona. Patches is taking a nap. I need one too.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:39 pm

So glad you had some good news will keep praying.

Lois

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:45 pm

Prayer is power. Keep your faith and know we are all in your corner. We lift you and your family up to the Lord. He knows you and loves you. He will be with you through everything.
Hugs
HUGS, ๐Ÿ’• Vel

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Marvelous news about your DD ShrileyMae, so good to hear. I think we quilters have this prayer thing down, God is good.
Exodus 33:14

Ittybittygma

Re: UPDATE New 7/14 More Good News from ShirleyMae

Post by Ittybittygma » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:18 pm

Hi, Wish I could just hug all of you and say Thank You for your prayers and kind and encouraging words. Time to share some more GOOD NEWS!

Our son called last night. The tests results he has gotten back so far are all ok. Waiting on another blood test and just had some more tests run today. Oddly enough, he was at VA same time we were yesterday, same dept too but his apptmt was earlier and already in back doing test when we got there for apptmt. Didn't know he had apptmt. Both son and DH were at nearby VA satellite clinic this am and prob missed each other by about 10 min. No idea either was going today too. The blood tests are mostly just walk in to get them.

Anyway, Thanks for your prayers and continuing encouragement. Maybe I will sleep better tonight, knowing not only God is watching over us, but all of you are praying for us too. As I read your caring thoughts and know you are all praying for us, I had to wipe away a few tears. So touching to know so many care.

God bless all of you tonight and all of your tomorrows. Prayers for all of your needs today too. My family said to tell all of you "Thank you " too.

Love and hugs across the miles, Shirley Mae, Rod, (the rest of my family too) and the kittycats, Daytona and Patches, We feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many prayer warriors also known as friends.

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:25 am

This is great news! Praises to God!
HUGS, ๐Ÿ’• Vel

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:42 am

Hello! Happy to hear the good news on your daughter.....((((((HUGS)))))) Will keep praying, Kathy

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:48 am

Shirley Mae, sending prayers your way.
Lyn

Return to โ€œSew insโ€