Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday July 12, 2021

Daily discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: Monday July 12, 2021

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:09 am

Radiology technician said it would be best to reschedule my Mamo. So now it will be in September. Best to make sure I am healed completely. Don't want to undo anything.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:16 am

Afternoon
Nothing much this past weekend. Got a few little things done on kids house, but mostly rest and hand quilting.
Today I hit grocery store, now to work on quilt for new grand baby due any day now.
Flo

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:08 pm

Good afternoon a little late getting here been in my sewing room working on a couple of UFOs trying to get them quilted

Kathy it is so good to see you posting I need to give you a call I get so busy I think about it and then I forget

Looks like everyone has nice clean sheets on their beds I did mine this weekend to

So the decision is I will be homeschooling little man so we are doing some pre-K stuff all summer to get him just ready for preschool we will be doing the Abeka Christian program with him . His first day of school is Labor Day right after and then he will be finished in May because we don’t take Christmas break.
We have been working on him writing his name his ABCs and numbers he already knew all his shapes and all his colors he knows his numbers but writing them is what we’re working on he hates to write.

So between doing a class lesson each day and going swimming and everything else I do around here time sure runs out quickly

It looks like all of you keep busy too

Hugs 🤗 prayers 🙏 happy stitching 🧵
🐐izzy

Return to “Sew ins”