Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Oh dear! Another quilter down!

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Oh dear! Another quilter down!

Post by WeeOne » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:00 am

Just getting a chance to catch up here. I'm so sad to read this. Becca does so much for her husband and now she's laid up, too. Sending prayers for them both.
Lyn

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:17 pm

Just saw this post. OH, Becca, I am so sorry you are down for awhile. Hugs for you today. Prayers for strength and healing as you go thru the hosp and rehab stays. Praying for your DH too that others can be there for him to help him out too. May God bless you both with angels of help at your side, and comfort and hope as you heal and go thru all this.

Thank you Mary for posting this. Please PM me Becca's address. I will send her a card.

Prayers and God's blessings on all who need them today and always. Hugs across the miles, Shirley Mae

patches4

Post by patches4 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:53 pm

Prayers being said for Becca to feel the good Lords patience support and love. Also prayers to her hubby to know she will be fine too. May the Lord give them both strength.
Blessings and hugs to all in need.
TinaB
Patches4

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:03 am

So sorry to hear about Becca. She is so kind & thinks of everyone. Sending prayers for her & her DH.

Kathy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:00 am

Very sad news indeed. I hope she is well on her way to mending. Wonderful that her son was there to help with food for her hubby.

I would love her address please, Thank you.
and thank you for the tip about the flowers. It is always lovely to receive flowers even if it is in a card.

Return to “Sew ins”