Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday June 18th 2021

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Friday June 18th 2021

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:45 pm

boy was it hot or what. and of course our window a/c decided to take a dump. It's tripping the breaker all of the sudden. Not even sure what that means.

Went today and put new tires on my car. When I was done the guy said that my dad had already gone in and paid for the tires. Happy early birthday to me. Dad's are such a blessing and I think mine is the very best.

Judi, I told Jerry you had rain and thunder this morning. We had 80 degrees by 7am.

Lyn, what a wonderful memory you are making for Aunt Joyce. bet it's going to be one of her most favorite birthdays.

Maryz, what are you fixing in the new crock pot.?

Maryq, bet you are so anxious you aren't sleeping this weekend. It's so wonderful to be you right now.

Suzette, glad you love your new machine. I have the same one and am also thrilled with mine. You can shove a lot of quilt in that throat.

Velda, I am thrilled that you are doing well.

Kathy, I am so so happy to see you post. looking forward to hearing more from you.

We keep the vacuum cleaner in Jerry's side of the closet. Moose hates the vacuum cleaner. He knows where it is and whenever Jerry opens his closet door moose growls then barks. Moose is such a yutz.

Saturday I plan to play in my room. I will not go to yard sales, although there are a couple I would love to go to. It's just going to be way too hot to go any place.

Hope you gals have a marvy weekend.
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”