Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday June 5

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Saturday June 5

Post by WeSignificant » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:34 am

Happy Saturday,
Sharona sad to hear about your fur baby. Hoping she is comfortable with whatever time she has left.
Maryq I was sleeping peacefully at 6:45 this AM when work decided I need to see one more patient before my weekend starts. So off I went.
Grammie on more than one occasion I have said I would have taken 10 boys before the one girl. Oh my, drama still at 44!
Sherry for whatever reason my sisters favorite team was the Cubs. She never lived near there so …… Anyway, She passed away just before they won the World Series so she did not get to see it. Glad they are doing well. I see though they are playing my Giants today so may have to rethink this.
Jana I didn’t realize Utah got that hot. We have been in the 70’s.
Tina glad to hear you get a break. I know it can get pretty hot there.
Maryz have a great day trip. I will need to look up some of those quilt patterns.
Chriss happy yard saleing. (that may not be a real word). Used to do that a lot but just no where to put stuff now.
Vel do not know when I last had sloppy joes. That sure sounds good. Already got ham out for tonight but maybe this week sometime.
Becca I have some weeding that needs to be done here.
I did get the watering done when I got home from patient. We have no bees here so self pollinating the squash myself. The last few days all I have had are male flowers. That just doesn’t work in the plant world. So between two plants this AM I had 1 male and 3 female. 2 of the female though are a different type but I pollinated them anyway. Not sure what will happen. I think this is the last year I will plant squash. With no bees, this is a lot of work.
Well, need to start thinking about Dad’s lunch. I think I will give him the left over pork chop from last night. A veggie and salad.

Prayers for all of El's friends!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”