Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday May 26,2021

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Wednesday May 26,2021

Post by zfatcat » Wed May 26, 2021 9:47 am

Chriss, so I guess it's Maryz's fault you got cut from your job. I'm sure you'll find something if that's in the cards for you. Whatever happens, it will be the right thing. Enjoy your free time. It's a wonderful thing.

Maryz, just kidding. Be more specific next time. lol

Happiest of birthdays to you Teresa. Hope you are doing what you love.

Jana, you do have some pretty sunrise in Utah.

Lyn, glad you made it to your destination safely.

Lois, our weather has been the same. Up in the 90's to back down to the 60's . It should be leveling off here soon.

I'm almost finished with my JN wall hanging. I didn't sew for over a month, but just got back to it Saturday. I went and spent the day with my quilt friendship group. It was difficult, but so worth seeing everyone. They are very supportive.

I need to clean a bit today, then we're off to the Verizon store to have out new phones programed and data transferred. I have a book club meeting tonight. We will be Zooming with Marie Bostwick. We read her new book " The Restoration of Celia Fairchild" and she agreed to Zoom with us. So exciting.

This is Molly helping me at the computer. I have to pull up a chair for her, otherwise she stands on my lap.

Have a lovely day.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lori 8-)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed May 26, 2021 10:06 am

Diane, this happens to me a lot. Here's what happens: someone else makes a post while you are typing. If you don't catch the pop up message, telling you that another person has added a post, then you loose your post and it doesn't submit.
It is giving us the chance to add more words, if we want. If not, then you have to confirm that you want to submit your post ,as is.
I lost a lot of posts before I figured it out. Now I am careful and watch to make sure it is posting.
I hope this makes sense and helps.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed May 26, 2021 3:03 pm

Lori your kitty is so darn cute just love that you pull up a chair my grand cat rusty just takes my chair and takes a nap so when he's done then I will go in and sew.

Velda I to now watch for other posts.

Lois

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed May 26, 2021 3:04 pm

Lori your kitty is so darn cute just love that you pull up a chair my grand cat rusty just takes my chair and takes a nap so when he's done then I will go in and sew.

Velda I to now watch for other posts.

Lois

Return to “Sew ins”