Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday May 15th

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Saturday May 15th

Post by WeSignificant » Sat May 15, 2021 1:29 pm

Happy Saturday everyone, trying to keep up but not doing such a good job in that area.

Lori so sorry to hear about your Mom. You and your loved one will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Judi I have never had a plant last 16 years! That is amazing. We have a big drought here so not sure how plants will do.
Dianne I missed why you are going to TN but hoping it is a fun trip. I have never been there.
Becca hope you had a good walk, I may try today after gads of paperwork to do including taxes. My right knee is so bad not sure how far I can go these days.
Vel yes the kids will have lots of stories to tell when their kids get to be teens. I feel so bad for them last year as they basically got nothing. That dress is gorgeous. So grown up.
Chriss I did marry my high school sweetheart. Divorced after 11 years, then apart for 11 years, now back together but no remarriage. I see about 7 green tomatoes on the vines, we harvested a broccoli head this AM, several peppers starting. If you have any surgical types gloves, you can use those to pick the blueberries. Then you won't turn blue!
Maryz have a wonderful time at your lunch. I have a group that does the same thing. We have not gone back to it yet though. Maybe soon.
Jana I have heard some good advice come out of those conferences. I can't remember what year 2014 maybe 2015. It was but there was a talk given to young girls about attire and use of cell phones. At the time I remember wishing more young teens could have heard it.
Sharona sounds like you are right on the ball.

Have been to see my Saturday patient. Vacuum done and kitchen floor mopped. Pulled fabric for my Fabulous Forties class which started on June 12, 1 Sat a month for 12 months. Will need to figure out background. Send DH grocery shopping as I have to catch up my charting and finished taxes. Off to get started.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”