Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday, May 14th

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Friday, May 14th

Post by womster » Fri May 14, 2021 9:20 am

Good morning!

Lori - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. I hope you and your dad and the rest of the family are doing ok. Prayers for all of you. Sunday had to have been so very hard on your dad and you.

The electricians showed up 20 minutes early, so there went my time to chat with y'all. Our ceiling fan (which also has a light) in the family room stopped working two weeks ago. After reading and youtubing, I realized it probably was the remote control untit that burned out. But to cover all bets, we also bought a fan just in case. It was the remote - YAY! DH will return the fan on Monday. One of my nieces invited us to her daughter's 2nd birthday. I really wanted to go, but it is a 2.5 hour drive each way and I could only stay an hour so I decided not to go. :cry: My sister (the mom of this niece) has gone back to working nights in order to make more money. The party doesn't start until after 3. Oh well - I'll see them in August for a wedding.

Have a glorious day. xoxo Sharona

suzette58

Re: Friday, May 14th

Post by suzette58 » Fri May 14, 2021 2:07 pm

Well, it turns out that the post office has hired people to deliver packages only. I did get my kit. The fabrics is beautiful. This quilt is going to be for hubby and I. I can’t wait to get started on it. I read about the McKenna Ryan store. It is in Oregon. I love her work.

Lyn - unfortunately we do not have any shops that sell the medicine you were talking about.
Suzette

Return to “Sew ins”