Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Msg for Weeone Lyn

Daily discussions.
Ittybittygma

Msg for Weeone Lyn

Post by Ittybittygma » Thu May 13, 2021 2:49 pm

Hi lynn, Just sent you a pm msg about possible places to stay on the road. Wish I knew more about the campgrounds in KC but I dont. Never had to stay in one since I lived there in a house or apt when I was in that area. Prayers for DH and the camper and for you too. Stay strong, get some rest, and never ever give up. God is watching over you all, we are praying for you, and your guardian angel is at your side. We are all here for you, take care.

God bless, love and hugs, Shirley Mae (ittybittygma)

WeeOne

Re: Msg for Weeone Lyn

Post by WeeOne » Fri May 14, 2021 4:49 am

Shirley Mae, thank you so much!!

I found a campground in Grain Valley that has a spot for a few days. It's an old campground with only a few sites long enough for Coach and Jeep. Garry's Dr appt is this morning, Friday. Once we know the plan for treatment and length of time, I will start looking for campground closer. Though this one is only about 30 minutes away.

God Bless you and big ((Hugs))
Lyn

Return to “Sew ins”