Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, May 11

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday, May 11

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue May 11, 2021 7:51 pm

Here I am, missed the party again.

So great to hear from Kathy and to see things are moving forward for her. what a blessing.

Velda, so nice to be up early and get that grocery shopping done. I wish every store opened early so I could get into town and get out. Sorry about the hearing.

Judi, We had burgers for supper, no tater tots and I had no bread. We did have bacon and a dill pickle spear. how were the coney dogs?

Maryz, thanks for the Cindy update. I saw the best apron at a craft faire. it was a long bath sized towel and the way it was hemmed on the sides you threaded the "tie" up through one side of the apron and down the other side. the tie made a loop across the top of the towel that you could adjust around your neck. the towel was cut at the top so it made a bib. completely adjustable.

Jana, saw the quilt picture you posted, I love it. Happy baby planning shower to Sandee.

Izzy, my goodness, prayers for both you and DH.

Val, I so wish there was a quilt shop near me that i could go play at. what fun you must be having

Lyn, sure hope that the rig gets fixed either way soon.

Maryq, you made me smile. My grandpa often said, "loaded to the gills" have a safe trip.

Sherry, glad to hear you will be sticking around for a while.

Becca, hope you had a great niece visit. I clean the wax out of my ears every couple of months using a waterpik. the only way the over the counter wax remover stuff works for me is if I put a few drops in one ear and sleep on my other side one night and the second night do the other side. I love putting clean sheets on the bed. I like to make them so there are no wrinkles and they are flat.

Jana, glad the lesson went well and you had enough tissue holders. they are a marvelously easy to make quick gift. Yay Aaron. what will he smoke first?

Lori, how are things going for you,?

Hope you girls have a great night,
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”