Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday May 5,2021

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Wednesday May 5,2021

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed May 05, 2021 8:36 pm

good evening girlfriends,

Lois, finding slippers can be a challenge. I have two kinds of slippers for my big size 10 feet. Mules that I can slip on easily and are warm for winter and the kind that just have a wide strap over the top for summer. I wear both outside and I am too cheap to spend much money on them. On Amazon I can sort by cost and buy cheap. Hope you find the ones you are looking for

Lyn, I sure wish I were 2 hours from Sauder Village, I'd be there. Hope you get to meet up with Judi and Sherry, what fun that would be

Flo, yay, a baby girl. While your DH is on the road can your son and DIL work on the house? Are they the ones having the baby. Details girl, I need details.

Valerie, Rosalina is one? my goodness, that really went fast. Glad you figured out it was rolly polly bugs. Whoda Thunk? We now have two almond sized tomatoes on our plants. Praying for two zillion more. My grandma used to get those shots in her eye.

Becca, I am so sorry your niece passed. Prayers for your family.

Judi, what fun you are. Sounds like your SIL will have lots of stories to take home with her, and a t-shirt too. I bet they had a blast.

Sherry, not long ago we went through all of our pictures. Got rid of so many scenery pictures. Gave a stack to each kid. Please get a picture of you and Judi at the quilt show, I would so love to see you both.

Sharona, my son heard a podcast on cicada's. that is what prompted him to call and tell me about it. It's really an interesting bug? insect? Hope your DGD does well on her report. Is this the DGD who draws? I love seeing her drawings. The town wide yard sale was a lot of fun. I probably spent about $25. got a new purse, some shorts, and a sign for Jerry that says " I love you like biscuits and gravy"

Maryq, sounds like you are having lots of fun helping David go through his house. I love doing stuff like that. Is it ready for him so he can leave soon? Enjoy your time with Viv, the sale you are going to looks like lots fo fun.

Maryz, yay, you are home. glad you had a fun time.

Not much here. Jerry is going to make a fruit salad for Dinner with the parents on Friday. We take sandwich fixin's and make our own. It's fun. Then on Mothers Day we will go with them to Mothers Day breakfast at the Elks Club. It will be fun. I have no other plans for the weekend.

Hope you girls have a great night and a fantastic tomorrow.
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”