Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday April 27th

Daily discussions.
maryq

Re: tuesday April 27th

Post by maryq » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:07 am

Good Morning Girls

Missed you all yesterday as I was up and out early... My friend Vicki came by and picked me up and off we went to the fabric warehouse! She has a booth in an antique mall and is thinking about adding a little fabric to to it.. so she scoped out some options. I of course, should have stayed in the car :lol: :lol: I did find a few little things and darn but a really cute FQ bundle fell in my cart. Every time I go there I look for what they have new for WOW and they had 2 I hadn't seen... So if you all need some.. you know where to come!

The next couple weeks are going to be busy crazy around here, so if you don't see me much .. not to worry. Today I am headed over to David's to help him move stuff out of the garage. He's been selling a lot of stuff on Facebook marketplace. But his realtor has people coming to paint the whole house and as soon as that it done it will hit the market and sell really fast! He's leaving May 15th for Alaska. I'm finding so much cool stuff in his garage.. but don't tell my DD what I'm bringing to my house! He has these really cool shelf thingees, so my sewing room is in quite a state ---rearranging to make use of the shelves. Oh how I love my shelves!!!

Next week I'll be working like crazy getting stuff ready to take to Wisconsin for the garage sale. I'm just hoping I can fit a lot in my car!! I may have to leave stuff behind. I'll have to prioritize stuff I really want to get rid of! I'll be leaving on May 10th to go there for about a week. But I'll have my Ipad to try to keep in touch!

Just woke up at 10:30 this morning.. must have been more tired than I thought. So I better get in gear.... David needs all the help he can get!

Will chat more tomorrow!

Return to “Sew ins”