Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, April 20th

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Tuesday, April 20th

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Thank you for that clarification Vel. I feel much better!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday, April 20th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Good evening, nothing is new here but I wanted to catch up with you all, so here goes.

Suzette, which Moda pattern are you going to do. They had one I really liked years ago, it had different sized blocks. Can't remember the name of it but they no longer have it in their website, wish I had printed it. I know how it is to want something to show up in the mail. hope your fabric ended up arriving.

Lois, so nice to have a granddaughter / hair dresser. lucky you. How old is Olivia. I just love that name. When you talk about her coming to visit you it reminds me of the times I would visit my grandma in my late teens early 20's.

Judi, hope the Mexican food was marvelous and that Coleen is a happy cooker. Great score on the fabric. We really cooled down here too. We have a large window a/c in the living room, one in the kitchen and a small one in our bedroom. Jerry installed two of three today and poof, it cooled off. They are even predicting rain this week, it was 85 just yesterday. crazy. hope your babylock humms.

Velda, I'm just not able to keep up with the sew along. I agree, I do like the block. they have made great choices in blocks.

Jana, I will have to google Origami mask. I wish I knew how long masks were going to be a thing. I've made a few extras and even thought about ordering elastic and other supplies but I think I have more than enough stock on hand to last quite a while.

Valerie, there is lots of camo fabric out there, what pattern are you going to use? I love the UGRR quilt.

Maryz, you always have so much going on. hope you have a great camping trip.

Maryq, what a fun time you are having with Michelle. It's really cool to have a friend to have play dates with.

Lori, hope the carpet worked out. I also love salads, and put lots of stuff in mine.

Katy, you should have seen Jerry taking that cake over to the party, his chest all puffed out. He really outdid himself on it. Nice that your daughter came to help declutter. I lvoe going through drawers and closets. I always just know I will find a treasure. I'm curious, how many kids and grands do you have?

Sherry, how crazy is the weather that is is going to snow. I don't think the seasons are a thing anymore. It's just nuts.

Izzy, sure seems like that kid was just born, and now he is going to be four, unreal. I think that you need to install a gate instead of climbing the fence, but that's me. looking forward to seeing the bible quilt.

Sharona, best get those snow shoes ready for trekking out to the sewing hole. Did you get it all straightened up?

Hope you girls have a marvelous night,
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”