Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday, April 19th

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Monday, April 19th

Post by womster » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:18 am

Good morning!

Suzette – fingers crossed the fabric shows up today. A second cup of coffee sounds good.

Lois – sorry about the allergies. Hope you like your new mountains and happy haircut.

Judi – I’m glad you have the sleeping arrangements all figured out. How nice that you got to see your nephew. That’s good news about Ken’s sister.

Jana – that is funny about Ethan and the window. Have fun getting into trouble, if that’s what you decide to do.

Becca – enjoy your sun and the bind and hem.

Chriss – I also love sleeping with fresh air. Have fun at work.

Maryz – with the price of wood these days, I’m wondering if Trex is the cheaper way to go now. Do you wear the proper accoutrement to be the lovely assistant? How thoughtful of you to make Cindy and Don a comfort quilt.

Katy – I wish I had my sewing room in order for the sew-along. And you’re right – another quilter is the only one to help in the sewing room. How nice that your DD and DGS came to help - do you rent them out?!

Sherry – too bad you can’t be a consultant for the weather people and put your pain to good use. I remember how bad my knees would hurt with those pressure changes. You have my sympathy.

Izzy – sorry about another accident. A Star Wars theme sounds so fun! I can’t believe he’s going to be four either. Time is just flying.

We have a huge weather front moving in – it was so bright and sunny and then BAM – the temps drop and the fog moved in. Snow and cold is the forecast. I’m headed out to continue on with my sewing room revamp. Have a glorious day! xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”