Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday April 12th

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Monday April 12th

Post by auntjana » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:08 am

It was My Sister's Quilts, but the owner changed the name and moved the shop, just down 12600 South, from the old spot. It's now Forget Me Not Quilts.

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:26 am

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I got on my John Deere for the first time Saturday and got my 4 acres mowed. It was so nice. I love riding my mower and just having pleasant thoughts while mowing. Got rain yesterday so I picked the right day. Not much planned for today just some laundry and cleaning. I will be so glad when more things are open and I can jump in my car on the spur of the moment and go somewhere that I know will be open. Guess I never appreciated it before. At least i did go to Rob's in Indiana for Easter. Smoke got so tired he has slept for several days since we got back.

Lori - Glad you got your taxes done. I have until May 17th here in Ohio to do mine but I need to get going soon. I do mine on my computer and they don't take that long but I always end up paying a little bit to cover my IRA required withdrawal each year.

Maryz - I know your new windows will be beautiful when they are done. I wish we didn't have state income taxes here and only had sales tax like you. Though it is high if I don't buy something I don't have to pay it.

Izzy - I am glad you enjoyed the Creation Museum. Is that different than The Ark I see advertised on TV? It always looks interesting.

Diane - Have a safe trip and wonderful visit to Long Island.

Flo - So glad you got your power back on. It always makes me appreciate my power when the few times it has gone out.

Maryq - Enjoy your Target trip. Wish we had one here. Closest one is 45 miles away in Fort Wayne.

Well, better go get lunch for me and the furbabies. Have a good day everyone.

Sherry

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:35 pm

It’s a separate museum sherry they built the ark down the road some but same family owns both. I haven’t been to it yet our church did that trip the year I had my accident and I wasn’t able to go
🐐izzy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:50 pm

Good evening,

it's been a crazy busy day today. Worked till noon, got my second vaccine, got my eyes checked and glasses ordered, then gas, bank and groceries. Dinner was chicken in the air fryer and a salad. so marvelous.

Lately my favorite meal has been a sort of cobb salad. I just love a bunch of stuff in my salad.

Maryz, nope, didn't make the block of the week. Are all your new windows in yet? I bet they are beautiful.

Becca, we are having spaghetti tomorrow. My noodles will be spaghetti squash.

Lois, I love that Olivia brings a friend to stay with grandma. I used to do that at my grandma's. She must love being with you. Grandma's are the best ever.

Diane, enjoy your family time. I'm sure it will be the best ever.

Jana, I didn't realize how much I missed in person church until I got to go back to in person church. glad your lesson went well.

Maryq, a huge congrats on the wedding. I pray they will be a very happy couple. Hope you were able to spare that spiral notebook, they are pretty rare. Kaya is 18? My goodness.

Sharona, my grandma taught me to crochet when I was a kid. I made my so a crocheted blanket. the top of the blanket sort of goes in at the top where I failed to count correctly. He said he loved it, are you making an afghan?

Lori, I also had to buy new underclothes. amazing how when you don't buy something for a long time you can't find what you used to buy. so you have to figure out a new size and style ugh. sorta frustrating. hope you find those bras and shirts. I could use some shirts too.

And off I go, almost bedtime,

Hope you gals had a marvelous night.
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”