Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday April 10 th

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Saturday April 10 th

Post by Quiltmom » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:12 am

Good afternoon all! Just a quick stop in today. Just finished mowing my 4 acres for the first time. Boy am I tired. Supposed to get bad weather the next 2 days so figured I had better get it done. Not going to do much else today except watch The Master's golf and the Cubs.

Hope everyone has a good and safe weekend. Going to go make some lunch now.

Sherry

womster

Post by womster » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:43 am

Good late morning -

My time budgeting needs a swift kick in the pants! Need to get ready for crochet class so I have no time again - SIGH. DS1 got the biopsy results back on Chief (their dog) and it was a low-grade cancer (these are the vet's words). They just have to keep an eye out for any more tumors but all is well otherwise. Yay! Oh - I already got the results back from my mamocram! Never have they come in so fast. All is well in that department. I hope you all have a great day. xoxo Sharona

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Found me some jeans. yay me. First I went to Kohls. Kohls always reminds me of Lois. Got some GV Amanda jeans. Then went to JC Penney's and found some St. Johns bay straight fit jeans.

We aren't able to try jeans on in the stores yet. I was happy that they fit. I can also see that it won't be long before I am down another size. The 16's are a smidgen loose.

Thanks girls for your jean advice. You always steer me right.
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”