Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SATURDAY April 3rd

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: SATURDAY April 3rd

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:25 pm

what a fun day it was today.

showed a friend how to square up her quilt. Took some donation items to the thrift store. and helped color two dozen eggs.

The boys enjoyed their Easter baskets and colored eggs then each ate one almost before they dried. I lost one match of arm wrestling and after feeling his biceps I can see why I lost. too much fun

I made the backing for the Valentines blocks we swapped some time back. It's a few inches short of being wide enough. I will be adding a few inches to each side so it works. I'd like to get this one sandwiched and then sandwich the bowtie quilt, I also have a couple of others that need sandwiched. Perhaps if I get them that far it will be easier for me to get them quilted.

I also have the red and white quilt from the swap we did a very long time ago. I need to finish putting it together and then I will have my quilts caught up.

Maryz, so exciting to get new furniture for back porch sitting. Yes, I knew that older eggs peeled easier. Sounds like you are going to have a great Easter.

Maryq, it is so so good to be you. your BFF is coming and your kids are moving home. It couldn't get any better than that. so exciting. Yes, I am going to see Mar on the 14th. It's 213 miles away. I don't like driving at night either.

Katy, I have purchased potato salad before too. sometimes buying a small tub is the way to go. Love deviled eggs. I also have a stash of rulers I haven't used.

Sharona, here is the recipe https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-reci ... -n-cheese/ I really like it. trick is to try to remove all water for the cauliflower.

Lori, glad you enjoyed the wine tasting.

Can't believe that the sky is showing dark clouds and the temps are dropping. It was just 70 plus yesterday.

Church tomorrow is having their Easter service outdoors. I love outdoor service, really looking forward to it.

You girls have a marvelous Easter,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”