Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday March 26th

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Friday March 26th

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:22 am

Judi, I believe the pattern said to cut 15 tail and collars. I remember ending up with extra. Also, the collar doesn't fit right, so make adjustments before cutting. I didn't know, and had to use different fabric.

Maryz, I said I would hand applique the reindeer, not the trees.
I like the pieced trees in the pattern.
Lori 8-)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 am

the pattern is called "so this is Christmas' Pattern #219 By Cotton Street Commons. Thank you everyone

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:10 am

Judi, I looked up the pattern to see if there were any corrections, and couldn't find any.
But there are some I'm sure.
Lori 8-)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:33 pm

Lori there are corrections it says cut ten not 15/

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:53 pm

Well better late than never been a busy day started in sewing room at 630 this morning got the top together for my 12 days of Christmas I’m working on the header with the words so I’m hand appliqué in those right now then I’ll get that on and get my borders and some backing in that little puppy will be done I have a quilt loaded on the long arm I was going to go in long arm it but I had to get to work so I saw my kids today then little man and I went outside we mowed the front yard we raked the side yard of all the sticks we milked for goats brought the milker back all cleaned out then DH came home . Got gallon and quarter.

I put a turkey quarter in my crockpot no what is it called pressure cooker😜🤣
Keto recipe off-line and it’s pretty good it’s got lots of different seasonings and I use my fresh herbs from my herb garden that I dried over the winter

So now I’m hurting really bad it’s not funny so I’m gonna take a hot shower get on the heating pad and do some hand quilting.

Hugs 🤗 prayer 🙏 happy stitching 🧵
🐐izzy

Return to “Sew ins”