Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday March 23,2021

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Tuesday March 23,2021

Post by womster » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Good evening!

Just stopping by to say hello. Spent most of the day in Denver and now I'm ready for bed. Talked to my sister who was just back in MO visiting my dad and stepmom. It's time for them to move - my dad keeps falling and my stepmom's health is failing. They will move into our basement apartment first, and then build a modular home somewhere they can find cheap land.

I hope y'all have sweet dreams! xoxo Sharona

Marilynsgrammy

Re: Tuesday March 23,2021

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:32 pm

Good evening, it's been a great day today. No special reason but it was great.

Becca and Maryz ( alphabetical order) hope you both had the most wonderful birthdays ever. you are two of my favorite people.

Maryz, hope you make it to the ocean. Maybe you can charter one of those fishing boats and catch something, it's good eating.

Judi, glad you are home.

Diane, I pray the kids find the perfect house and make an offer. it is fun to have your kids near by.

Becca, your birthday sure sounds perfect. So wonderful to have family around, it's the best present ever.

MaryRose, I have never used basting spray. your backing will be pretty I'm sure. Have you seen the you tube video about using pool noodles to prepare your quilt sandwich? I've always wondered if it really works. Thrilled things are looking up for you.

Sherry, always nice to see the sun. We are supposed to get to 70* by the end of the week.

Lois, did you start the Bearadise? I haven't. Sure wish I didn't have to work so I could play more.

Lyn, I like when you pop in here, hope you are doing well.

Jana, you are very correct, prayer does work. Is Daniel moving there? I had thought he was.

Sharona, when will your parents move? does your stepmom have kids? Hope the move is smooth and uneventful.

Valerie, MAD Monday sounds so fun, how many attend? I wish we had something like that here. Did your work car arrive? how was your dads appointment?

Maryq, did you get your room all in order, nice to have a guest room. We have a spare room but no bed. Jerry moved the computer in there and I think he has taken it over. I took over the other spare room so now we are too full for company to sleep over. I do have a spare bed in the rafters of the garage. I also have hand me down china, Fostoria, carnival glass, etc. But if Rich doesn't have some kids and if Marilyn isn't interested I will have no one to hand it down to. I should just sell it.

Maryz, My workplace is supposed to have an announcement sometime in May with a plan for how working will be. I hope to get to stay at home as long as I can. I do run into town if I really need something but that has only happened three times in a year. It will be interesting to know what the end result will be.

Not much else here. YOu all have a great night,
Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”