Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday Feb second Happy Ground Hog Day

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: tuesday Feb second Happy Ground Hog Day

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:56 am

Happy Ground Hog Day! Did he see his shadow? I haven't heard.

Grammie glad that Ken got his work done. Is he sore today?
Lois snow for sale? What a concept.
Diane good luck with the pin removal. Maybe it will be as easy as sewing pins?
Carole glad to hear your infusion went well and it is working. RA can just be so painful.
Mary the mitered corners are coming along, I am determined to finish by the end of the week.
Flo you are making me tired with all this mudding and taping. I don't know how you keep up with all this. You are an amazing woman.
Katy wow, what a deal.
Jana your room is so cool. One day I will have one!
Chriss how is your weather holding out. We had rain overnight. According to the weather app no more rain today. Hoping it works out that day as Dad is getting his first vaccine today. Don't want to go out in the rain.

Have some clean up in living room to do. Bought a new craft tote so I will get it filled up today too. Couldn't find exactly what I wanted but found one that will work on Amazon. Also got a trunk organizer for my nursing supplies. It is set up already. Well getting a bit hungry, Dad got up early so I haven't got to have my breakfast yet.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Post by maryq » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:11 am

Good Morning Girls

Here I am, bringing up the rear again. No matter what time I crawl into bed, it seems I don't get to sleep until close to midnight...even with a Benadryl... then I sleep so late in the morning! :cry:
But I'm up now, and dressed and got my coffee... must trying to determine that plan for the day... I'm sure it will involve sewing something.

Judi... SO glad to hear Ken came out of surgery so well! I bet he is doing a happy dance for sure that they was no nerve damage and no broken jaw... truly that DDS was worth waiting for you. So hope you can find some reservations for camping in FL... that would be icing on the cake!

Lois... Gosh, I'd love to be able to take some of the snow off your hands... but it looks like there is some coming my on its own this week... then temps below zero for a while.. .So I for sure will be hunkered down for a while. Have you seen the new little Gnome mug rugs at Fat Cat? So cute!

Becca.... So glad I'm not the only one that wait for a warm day to get groceries! It was only 27* here yesterday, but I ran into town for a few things.... for some reason I was craving ice cream with hot fudge.

Diane.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! My BFF makes those cards for me... I love them! She'd made many for me and even some using photographs of my Dad's flowers ( I better I have about 1000 pictures of his flowers on CD's) Hope you have a great day and that all goes well for pin removal tomorrow.

Carole.... 79* sounds pretty nice to me.. maybe a tad on the warm side... I prefer "room temp". but in January up here, I'm sure wishing my DD would have stayed teaching in AZ... ah but then I wouldn't have my beautiful DGS Eli in Alaska. Glad your new Maddie is bringing you such joy!

Maryz.... Oh Yes, I'm already thinking about all the cleaning I need to do before BFF comes, but no sense starting it now! She has a very strict gluten free diet, and has to have organic everything. So she will do her own cooking for sure :lol: :lol: Those are some tiny 9 patches... you just go ahead have a great time with them, I will admire from afar! :lol:

Katy.... And Happy Birthday to you as Well. How funny we have 3 gals on the same day.. Tho we don't see Oasis much any more. If you need help with posting Pictures.. .just text me!

Jana... Oh so you are painting your bedroom? Last time I did that, my DS Kevin helped me set up my bed in my living room... that sure felt strange! What color are you painting?

Valerie... Don't you just love craft Organizers! I saw this show on Netflix I think... called "the Home Edit"... they had some cool organizing ideas, but they did stuff for really really rich people, like Reese Witherspoon and one of the Kardasians... so you can imagine what it looks like.

Well, here it is after 1100 and I haven't done a darn thing.... work wise anyway. I did make a little progress in reorganizing sewing room. Found a little tiny top 42x42" I started in 2016, so think I'll dig around and figure out what I can use to add a little to size with borders. That will be today's project.

So with that... I'm off to get more coffee!

Happy Tuesday Every one

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 am

Judi, that is great news. Hope you can find a good campsite.

The movie ground hog day is about the same day happening over and over. The interesting part is that only Bill Murray's character knows it's happening and he uses it to his advantage. Becoming proficient in many different ways. I want to be that person.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”