Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday January 29th

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Friday January 29th

Post by womster » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:54 am

Good morning!

Judi – prayers have started for Ken’s extraction on Monday. That sounds like a major redo of your basement! I know you’ll be glad to get those quilts done – I’m glad you’re in phase 4.

Flo – I am so sorry to hear the news about Sour. It brought tears to my eyes. Poor Sweet – she must be lost without her sister. Hugs to all of you.

Jana – yay that the new home for your machine is almost ready! I hope the shop is able to move it forward. Laminating makes everything better! Good for Aaron. I know what you mean about some days having patience, and others, not so much.

Diane – a cheerful quilt is what is needed during these dark days of winter.

Becca – hope you had fun with the cleaning lady! Congrats on the newest addition.

Maryz – oh you poor thing. I have to live on Flonase during the summer months, and because this winter has been mostly mild, during them as well. Maybe you should wear a mask? Good luck with today’s fabric tussle! (p.s., I also would never admit to a cat or chocolate allergy.)

Vel – I hope you get to sew today.

Valerie – glad you are rain-free, just in time for your days off. That is great news about your class. How big are the blocks?

Lori – hugs to you as well. It hasn’t been that long for you….

Maryq – I hope you chose to sew! I don’t do triangles – they are beyond me. We had brother and sister cats named Fred and Ethel. Good for you for finishing up UFOs before starting something fun.

Yesterday was very hard. My younger son had another psychotic break right before Christmas, and ran out of his meds and started drifting again. So I had to comfort my DIL while in the office and still deal with all that work entails. He’s back to his ‘normal’ self today – it takes about two days for the antipsychotics to kick back in. Thank God for these drugs! I am headed out to the sewing hole today to work on the appliqué flowers for the comfort quilt. I did take a swipe through the kitchen to try and knock it back into shape, so I can sew guilt-free! Have a glorious day. xoxo Sharona

Return to “Sew ins”