Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday January 17,2021

Daily discussions.
toekeyotow

Re: Sunday January 17,2021

Post by toekeyotow » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am

Hi everyone, I know it has been ages since I have logged in to QIAD. Right now I am writing to let you all know that my Facebook and Messenger account was hacked on January 7th. (Happy New Year) I know I'm friends with quite a few of you from here. At this time it might be a good idea to unfriend me on Facebook. It's been a complete nightmare. They tried to get into my bank account but my bank called and I called them back. Then they went to my Amazon account and sent me 2 watches on my credit card. Credit card took off that charge, however getting Amazon to let me back into our account is proving a bit harder. Of course they can still bill me for services, I just can't buy anything at the moment. They got into my Etsy account and I disabled it. Also on my Facebook account I have Wallets by Joan attached to it. Locked out of that too. Worst of all Facebook has zero customer support where you can call and get things resolved. I had opened up another account thinking I could use that to get them to investigate my original account. I'm waiting for them to get back to me. I sent them a copy of my passport as proof as to who I am.

It's really a shame as big as Facebook is and as rich as Mary Zuckerberg is that he doesn't have some sort of phone support. I continually go in a vicious circle trying to get them to stop the hack.

I hope all of you have been having a better go of 2021 than I have. Oh yeah I got sick around Dec 21st and ended up that I had Covid19 the first test was neg. but the 2nd test was a positive. I have recovered from that and yesterday I was leaving Kroger's and slipped and fell right on my butt, twisted my knee. I just hope that it heals and I can carry on.

Please unfriend me so this doesn't happen to you I don't know if they are going through my friends list or not. Once I get things straightened out I will let you know and we can go back to being friends on Facebook if I decide to use it again, the jury is still out on that one. This has been such a nightmare.

Hope all is well with all of you. Joan

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:54 pm

June so sorry to hear this. I unfollowed you but be sure and let us know when you are back up and running.

Yes Maryq same pattern. I think I need to find some me time so I can just focus.

Dad seems to be better today now that he is up. He is eating without problems and offering his normal list of complaints. I am thinking his levels are dropping. Blood sugar is high but dr said don't worry about it.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi Joan,,,so glad to see you here, I have deleted my facebook account...and messenger, seems if you dont agree with folks they threatenyou and call you names...I will not go back to facebook ever again... hope you get all of this straightened out....your wallets are beautiful
xxxxoooo

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Late to game lol got goats I posted pics yeah you read that right had to set up new account and got it figured out lol

Gracie had tough labor so didn’t clean any of kids or bond I am glad went down to check on her when I did, she just had lil girl then struggled with two boys who came 1 right after the other. First boy is biggest of the 3 he probably tried to come first and lil one snuck in front of him lol I’m on 2 he checks to make sure nursing snd momma bonds. Went down a bit ago n she was grooming two of them do fingers crossed all will be good.

Cold night so pinned her up with 3 in barn to bond.

Will update in morning

Hugs 🤗 prayers 🙏 happy stitching 🧵
🐐izzy

Return to “Sew ins”