Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday 1/14/21

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Thursday 1/14/21

Post by zfatcat » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 pm

Jana, I want to see you heard those cats across a stream. lol I'm sure he'll figure out your right eventually.

Chriss, thanks for the update on Kathy. I bet she was so happy to talk to someone. Sounds like you son has a great job.

Maryq, have fun stripping. lol

Maryz, bummer about the coast. Your trip took a left turn when it started. I bet you are glad to be home.

Sharona, too funny. I'm light sensitive, so I have to have all little lights off to sleep. I also have black out curtains and blinds.

Carole, When we first got Jack and Wrigley, it was my hands that would hurt from them pulling so much.
We've been walking everyday for over 4 years now and they are much better. Although, when I walk them together they sometimes pull and want to walk really fast. Enjoy your quiet day.

Well after I took the boys for a walk. I drove to the beach this morning. It was absolutely beautiful. About 75 degrees clear and sunny. I spent about an hour walking the boardwalk, sand, and sitting a bit on a bench. The waves were breaking close to shore. I got home as DH pulled into the drive from playing golf this morning. Just been enjoying our beautiful weather today.

Have a wonderful evening.

Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”