Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Kathy

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: Kathy

Post by WeeOne » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:35 am

Chriss, you are Awesome!! Thanks for getting the info.
Could someone send me Kathy's home address.
Lyn

Becca

Post by Becca » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:49 am

Chris Thanks a million You’re the brain child for us Kathy sure needs anything we can do to lift her spirits
Thanks Chris. Becca

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:43 pm

Maryz reminded me that it probably isn't a good idea to send anything with nuts. colon issues aren't nut friendly.

I was going to send a hand held poker game and some nail polish but the game has batteries and the polish is flammable. dang it. leave it to the other Mary to point that one out.

What would we do without our Mary's?
Psalm 91

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:47 am

Awesome thanks Chriss
🐐izzy

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:13 am

1/15 10 a.m. CT, I just got off the phone with Kathy. We had a nice visit. She's going to ask her sister to bring her laptop. The cellphone she has is old and doesn't work very well at her home, so I think that's why she doesn't have it. And if the place is like my Dad's was, the signal was so bad, I could hardly get a call out. Anyway, she says hello to everyone, keep sending prayers and she misses us.
Lyn

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:40 am

Thanks for the update Lyn. I sure hope her sister brings her laptop to her.

I picked up a few things while in town yesterday. My plan is to put them in Monday's mail.

I didn't call her yesterday, by the time I got home it would have been late for her. we are 3 hours apart. I will call her this afternoon.
Psalm 91

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:49 pm

Thank you for finding Kathy and for letting us know what
is happening.
Could you please send me her info so I could send a note
and a little something to do.

Lord hear our prayers on her healing and mind

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:02 pm

I would appreciate prayers for my friend Scott Ditchfield and his family. He has been gone since September being shuffled from this mental health place to the next. The last place he was seen was by an uber driver that picked him up from Glendale Mental Place and dropped him off at the Volunteers of America but he never went in. The family was never allowed to see the video as to which way her traveled and he has been missing since then with no word from anyone and incredibly very little help from the authorities.
Thank you for your prayers

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:30 am

Teresa, Has anyone contacted the news network station in the area? Sometimes they will pick up a story and run with it. It might be worth a try. Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:14 pm

We are getting one together for Mojave, Antelope Valley and Bakersfield;
one to be sent to the County Supervisor in District 2 out of Bakersfield and
another one for the DA.

I am seriously seeing a whole new picture of our police dept and I am not liking what I am seeing. I am ashamed, astonished and overwhelmed by everything that has happened over the past 4 months.

Cynthia was telling me about a woman in Hawaii who works to help find missing persons. When she prays she says ... Lord, I am asking for favor to connect me to the right people to lead me to ... in this case Scott.

Thanks for reading and helping me to continue in our prayers.

I haven't received an address for Kathy to send her a card or something small like a coloring page to color. What is her favorite candy??

Return to “Sew ins”