Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Kathy

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Kathy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Kathy update.

I talked with Kathy today, we talked for almost an hour. boy that girl can gab. It's fun to talk with her because she shows her sense of humor and her spirits are high.

She is unable to get her laptop to work so can't log on at the rehab. Right now she has no roommate but soon "the screamer" will be transferred to her room. A nurse told her to complain to the front desk if she needed to.

She said my and Maryq's box arrived on the same day and a nurse assistant was excited to help her open them. It made Kathy laugh to see the nurse assistant's to all the goodies.

She has PT about every other day and only for 40 minutes. they don't want her to walk on her own incase she falls. She so wants to get out of there. She did get to take a nice hot shower and feels she has lost weight.

I told her about Jana's weight loss and she was thrilled and wanted me to say good job to you Jana. I told her Judi was starting her diet today and she wishes you the best.

We talked about her daughter who could use prayers, and we talked about Marilyn who could also use prayers.

Kathy said they found some blood in her colostomy bag. She will be going to see her surgeon soon to try to figure it out. So she is asking for prayers for that. She is glad to see the surgeon because she has questions for him. She is going to ask her sister to bring her some clothes so she doesn't have to wear the hospital gown to the surgeon office.

She wanted me to let you know how much she loves each of you. and how appreciative she is of the cards and packages and the quilt. She really is feeling the love and that is helping her to heal. If anyone needs her address or phone number let me know.

Teresa I am sending you a message with her address.

You girls are really awesome.
Chriss
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

carole

Post by carole » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:25 pm

Chriss, when you get a chance would you please send me Kathy's address. Thank you in advance for all you do for us.
Carole

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:20 am

Carole. Check your messages
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

Return to “Sew ins”