Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, Jan 5

Daily discussions.
womster

Re: Tuesday, Jan 5

Post by womster » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:48 am

Morning, all!

Maryz – ugh. Those time changes can be brutal. I don’t yet know what’s going on with your sister. You and Bill are so kind to be with her. I’m making the quilt for a gentleman who owns a restaurant we go to. They were surprised by this pregnancy, as his wife has severe thyroid issues. They are all thrilled! Good luck whichever route you take home.

Sue – what a great way to start the school day! Fingers crossed that your embroidery machine survived the move. Are you still doing the pecan coffee?

Lois – I think lounging around after doing all that food shopping is perfect. I also would not drive in rush hour traffic.

Judi – ouch for Ken and his tooth. I’ll be praying it’s not fused. Have fun undecorating.

Flo – wow I didn’t know your son and wife were staying with y’all. Sounds like you’re doing a lot of construction on the house still.

Jana – your sewing room sounds fabulous. I hope that last package finds its way to you soon.

Chriss – I remember that free oil change for life when you bought the car. Nice! Christmas decorations have so many emotional memories – it would be so hard to downsize. My ‘real’ Christmas decorations are down in the basement. If you go through yours, I’ll go through mine.

Maryq – how lovely that your machine was an overnight fix. Have a great drive.

Ann – meeting you at Paducah was one of the biggest highlights of that trip. I love how you spot Paul on the ladder with the phone in the other hand. Isn’t that the truth! So lovely to see you.

Val – whew you have been busy. Your dad sounds like he’s still hanging in there. It’s so good of you to be taking care of him. That’s too bad about your kids having covid. One of my sisters is a nurse at a prison that had a huge outbreak, and she finally got it. She’s 56 and suffered from low oxygen sats and joint pain. But know she’s back so yay.

We had our Costco run today. I plan on spending a few minutes out in the sewing hole to finish binding the baby quilt. Not much else exciting here.

Have a glorious day! xoxo Sharona

Becca

Post by Becca » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Hello everyone Been getting up late so
Musing writing but I still keep up with everyone
Sharon’s So great to see you again joining us Please check your PMs
Maryq Your quilt is beautiful I love the pattern and colors you choose
Val I hope your Dad is getting better & all your family is healing
Katy Glad you are doing good & back to sewing
Izzy Your goats are so cute
I hope everyone had a great day
Our Country needs lots of prayers
Becca

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Good Evening,,,Kathy update, she has been moved to a rehab center and hopefully she stays on the road to recovery...I have her address at the rehab center if you want it,,,I am not sure i should post it here, I am waiting for the room number,,,please continue to send them to her house..My understanding is her sister is picking up her mail and getting it to her.

Return to “Sew ins”