Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December 30, 2020

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: December 30, 2020

Post by auntjana » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:56 am

Matt just called. They are releasing him today and sending him home with extra oxygen for a week or so more. They got his blood oxygen up and stable overnight. Happy mom here!

Marilynsgrammy

Re: December 30, 2020

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Good evening, boy am I ever a jerk. Moose followed me next door and I stayed and visited and forgot all about him. Thankfully he didn't roam and was right outside the gate waiting. I feel just awful. Right now he is wagging his tail, and just had me scratch his head, but I still feel bad.

The boys finally got their gifts. Each got a nerf gun and extra bullets. Plus each got a stocking. Jerry wrapped their guns in cereal boxes. Emiliano, 5, opened the corn flakes box and said Thank you, I like these. Leonardo, 4, opened his chex mix and said thank you. I was shocked, I really couldn't believe that little boys would be happy they got cereal. But when they saw the nerf guns they were happy.

I need to make them an Advent Calendar for next year. Their mom wants to put little things in the pockets for them.

Jana, thrilled that Matt is heading home and improving. You can exhale now.

Teresa, hope the eye appointment went well.

Lois, so glad your back is feeling better.

Maryz, glad your sis is sitting up and propping that leg. I pray her 2021 goes way better than her 2020. I'm not going to buy new clothes until I get closer to my goal. Jana told me how to sew up the seams of my shirts, I took some of them in 1 1/2 inches on each side and can see where I could have gone 2 inches. I've gone down 2 sizes in jeans and bought some new ones. I can already take them off without unzipping them. Sorry you have to put your machine away for a while but I bet it appreciates the rest.

Judi, so exciting to see that basement come together I bet. I'm excited for you. Thanks for the Kathy update, I had held off sending a card but will get one in tomorrows mail.

Lori, how is your sister and nephew doing?

Izzy, so nice that you are getting a relaxing vacation.

Katy, I did buy one top, just to see what my size was, but I am going to wait a bit, I still have 55 pounds to go. I haven't had a hair cut in a long time either. I usually go to great clips. And it sees to always be near a holiday. that would make last Christmas probably the last time I had a hair cut. My hair flips up at my shoulders now. I think changing things up so you put you first is a great idea. If you don't do it no one else will.

Sherry, we call Moose "Chicken Dog" when he gets scared. I hope the numbers go down too but our very small town had 8 cases today and the next town had over 200. Your snow is just the way I like it. falling overnight and gone with the sun.

Maryq, what is the latest on your machine?

Time for jammies, you all have a super day,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Return to “Sew ins”