Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday, Dec 28

Daily discussions.
billizzy

Re: Monday, Dec 28

Post by billizzy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:39 am

Better late than never. We made it to the beach πŸ–
Omg sunny warm sat in sand walked in the water, it was cold πŸ˜‚
Enjoying just sitting eating and doing nothing.
Got cup coffee gonna sit in bed n stitch a little. Been outside most day. May sit on balcony and stitch.

Hope you all had great Christmas. Ours was blessed. Lil man loved his train table.

Anyone got news on Kathy?..

Well gonna run

Hugs πŸ€— prayers πŸ™ happy stitching 🧡
🐐izzy

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Chriss, yes I did pick a pattern. Not sur what it's called. It's kind of like a half log cabin. Will post a picture once I start.

I was awakened in about 0200 due to big thunder that woke up Wrigley the 95 pound scaredy cat dog. He jumps in our bed between us. It then started to pour and DH realized he needed to shut off the sprinklers. I told him it was going to rain, but he doesn't always listen. Then he had to go out and pull the trash barrels onto the grass so they wouldn't float away. He said he got out there just in time. I did finally get back to sleep with a huge dog taking up my side of the bed. I might need a nap today.

There was a break in the rain and we were able to get the boys out for their walk. I'm going to start the grey quilt now that I figured out the pattern.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:47 pm

Last report was Kathy was doing ok. she was going to be sent to a rehab facility to help her regain her strengh,,,I am trying to find an address for us to send cards....more as I find out.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Judi, thanks for the update on Kathy.
Lori 8-)

Return to β€œSew ins”