Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday December 24,2020

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Thursday December 24,2020

Post by auntjana » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:34 am

Valerie -

The Riverton and South Jordan post offices are well known here for marking things delivered when they are not. It could very well show up today. When ever the buttons on the phone tree are not exactly what I need, I take the closest or say agent, usually gets me to a real live person. South Jordan neighbors Herriman and we have tons of porch pirates. Be sure to report it!

Jana

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:44 am

Good morning all! Not much going on today. Just getting ready for tomorrow and doing some cleaning and dusting. I got all the shopping for dinner done a few days ago. No way I would go near a grocery store today. No snow here but very cold and very windy. Only about 25 degrees out. Good day to stay in and watch a couple of Christmas movies.

Well time to go get some late breakfast done. Didn't get up until 10:00 this morning.

Hope everyone has a good and safe Christmas Day!

Sherry

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:14 pm

Maryq, you are whipping through those state flowers.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”