Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday, December 23

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Wednesday, December 23

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm

Good afternoon,

what a marvelous week it's been. Things have been busy enough at work to make my day fly. Tomorrow will be equally busy and it is also my Friday.

Just heard on the news that if you need to call 911 the ambulance will come and assess you to determine if you need to go to the hospital or just go to urgent care. Hospitals just have no beds. Covid cases are skyrocketing , I am shocked when I see the numbers of daily cases on the news

Suzette, prayers for your brother, hope he heals quickly. and best of luck to Michelle. Glad you found your baking mojo

Lois, hope Princess Aria comes home all better, in the meantime I hope Princess Elna serves you well. First thing I thought of when I read the names of your machines was Disney.

Diane, Merry Christmas to you. Jerry and I will also be spending Christmas home alone. I've been thinking about your sister lately, how is she?

Judi, sorry about Ken's tooth. Can he go to bigger town near you that might have an opening? Enjoy your Christmas, it sounds warm and cozy.

Jana, You are so correct, you can't ride a bike in the snow. I bet Matt appreciated the meal you sent.

Lyn, We have seen pictures of the Christmas star but not the actual star. it is so foggy here we can hardly see to the end of the yard. I love your sister quilt.

Maryq, hope that blizzard misses you. We have the same issue with the weather. Often we are promised rain, and it goes right around is. We are at too low of an elevation for snow. We are at abut 1300 feet.

Valerie, If you are late to the party I am fashionably late. Your Christmas sitting on a bench sounds wonderful. I would have enjoyed that. Hope all goes well for Andrew. Marilyn is also talking about moving out with a friend when she turns 18, in March. I'm not sure she is ready either but it's going to happen sooner or later and she knows all she has to do is make a phone call. I think I am more worried than she is.

I'm wondering about Kathy update, I think I will text Kimberly and see what I can find out.

You girls have a groovy night.
Chriss
Psalm 91

zfatcat

Re: Wednesday, December 23

Post by zfatcat » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:07 pm

Chriss, once Marilyn realizes she had to spend her money on toilet paper and tooth paste, maybe she'll change her mind. lol
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”