Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday, Dec 18

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Friday, Dec 18

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:54 am

Good morning all! Just a quick stop in today. I am so far behind on what everyone is doing and who has some health problems. I need to come here and spend at least an hour catching up with all that you are doing. Not much planned for today. Just staying home and sewing and reading. We got about 2+ inches of snow yesterday. Now just cold out. Supposed to warm up for a couple of days before the temps drop again. Such is the weather in NW Ohio.

Christmas just won't be the same since Smoke and I can't go to Rob and Sadie's for Christmas in Elkhart Indiana. Like everyone else just staying home for this holiday. Hopefully next year we can get back to some sort of normal.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe.

Sherry

grammiequilts

Re: Friday, Dec 18

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:57 am

Chrissy heard from Kimberly ,Kathy's daughter not much to report she appartently pulled through the surgery but is still very ill...nurse said she may need to go to rehab instead of home after this...I will keep you posted as I hear more.

Return to “Sew ins”