Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday September 23,2020

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Wednesday September 23,2020

Post by zfatcat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:07 am

Jana, you are way ahead of the Christmas rush. lol I just waiting for October so I can put up my Halloween decorations.

Maryz, There was rain in Utah and it was so nice. I haven't seen rain since April. We have a really long dry season in SoCal.

I made it home in 10 hours. There seems to be less people on the road, so driving is way faster than before.
No traffic slow downs. Jack is so happy to be home with his brother. He and Wrigley took off running into the yard as soon as I let him out of the car.

First, I'll go for a walk with Jack, then I need to unpack and do laundry. I'll need to do some cleaning, since DH overlooks quite a bit. I do want to sew this afternoon though.

Have a great day.
Lori 8-)

Quiltmom

Re: Wednesday September 23,2020

Post by Quiltmom » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:50 am

Good morning all! Just a quick stop in this morning. Need to get some cleaning done today. Yesterday I ran errands most of the day. I got my bloodwork done for next weeks doctor's appointment and it came back as everything in the normal range. That should make my doctor happy I know it did me. Also went and got my driver's license renewed yesterday since my birthday is next week so that is done. Went to Hobby Lobby also. Haven't been there since March. Could not believe all the Christmas stuff they had out.

Any of you who have too much rain please send it my way. My lawn is so dry and my ponds are so very low on water. It has been a long time since they were this low. One thing nice though is the beautiful fall weather. I love fall.

Well, better go get some lunch for me and the furbabies. I saw where Gale Sayers died. I met him once at a concert I was at. I loved watching him play football. My Cubs have made the play-offs so at least that makes me happy though the season is so weird.

Have a good day everyone.
Sherry

Return to “Sew ins”