Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday September 17th

Daily discussions.
fabricgirl

Re: Thursday September 17th

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:39 am

Hello Everyone ,
I posted under Suzette this morning and was reading and wanted to welcome Sherry back and was so happy that she is back with us there is not many here anymore not like it use to be.
Well that's all my news .
Lois

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:32 am

Hey everyone a lil break between kids. Lord Iโ€™m getting old lol everything hurts. ๐Ÿคฃ weather is changing and joints let me know it.

Mary no DH was negative took week to get results he was stuck in isolation til then ๐Ÿ˜œ

Chriss I have 5 nanny goats 2 bucks 2 dairy cows(those are DHs responsibility) 30 chickens and 15 chicks growing fast a rooster 5 ducks and 2 turkeys ๐Ÿฅฐ I feed all but cows n 1 buck heโ€™s in with cows.

I normally donโ€™t have so many kids in past only worked 30 hrs this year they needed me full time so have mor kids. Usually had about 40 this year got 52, some recently withdrew woo hoo. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This morning up at 5 bible study then was hanging the laundry out on line in dark at 630 lol. No lil man today. Dd gettin all my attention today ๐Ÿ˜ป

Well gotta run

Hugs ๐Ÿค— prayer ๐Ÿ™ happy stitching ๐Ÿงต
๐Ÿizzy

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:17 pm

Well I finally got the laptop out. I've been on my Kindle, and it's a pain to type on.

Sherry, so glad to have you back among us. Hope your cold goes away soon.

Judi, sounds like your vacation was perfect. It's always nice to get away.

Izzy, you are crazy busy all the time.

Valerie, happy birthday to your dad. Hope it's a good day.

Jana, I'm supposed to go to the "Garden of Quilts" on Saturday, but it looks like it might just rain. Hope everything goes well for Sara. Did you get the base boards cleaned?

DS came home from his trip early. He had planned on camping and hiking in Washington, and Idaho. He said it was too smoky to do much of anything. He did do a bike ride on an old railroad track area in Northern Idaho. He said it was really fun.

So since he is home, tomorrow we will be going to a lake to paddle board. He said it's really fun. I'll give it a try. I've just been sewing and hanging out with the dogs this past week.

Have a wonderful evening.

Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:19 pm

Has anyone heard from Maryz? I sure hope she is able to get home okay. There is lots of fires in Washington and Oregon.
Lori 8-)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:00 pm

I have heard from Maryz all is well she shoud be back with us in a couple of days

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:40 pm

Thanks Judi.
Lori 8-)

Return to โ€œSew insโ€